If you’re planning a destination wedding in Mexico or the Caribbean then you should really consider enlisting the services of a travel agent.
Check out my 5 Reasons You Need a Travel Agent for Your Destination Wedding blog to learn more.
Your destination wedding is a BIG deal and you should carefully consider your options when selecting a travel agent to handle your guests’ travel plans. Destination wedding travel planning requires a specific skill set that’s very different from other types of travel planning.
In 2019 I participated in a 16-week course to further my education, provided by Destination Wedding University. Thanks to the course I have refined my procedures and systems to provide you and your guests with the best possible service. Most importantly, I have intimate knowledge of all-inclusive resorts and their wedding offerings. I’ll work with you to find the perfect place for YOUR destination wedding.
BONUS: I have a long list of questions that I ask my destination wedding clients to help them narrow down their perfect destination, resort and venue. I put them all in this FREE guidebook. Go grab it!
The Certified Destination Wedding Expert course culminated with a retreat at Hard Rock Riviera Maya in Mexico where I met with the resort’s wedding coordinators and experienced a full destination wedding weekend complete with welcome dinner, ceremony, reception, and group excursion.
Here are some highlights of my destination wedding travel planning services:
- It all starts with a complimentary one-hour consultation call where we tackle all of your burning questions and I explain the destination wedding planning process.
- I carefully consider both your wedding budget and your guests’ travel budgets to provide a shortlist of vetted destinations and resorts for you to review.
- I negotiate rates and amenities with your selected resort, which can result in thousands of dollars in savings.
- I introduce you to the resort’s wedding coordinator and assist in securing your wedding date.
- I serve as a single point of contact for your guests to arrange their travel plans. This includes flexible payment plans, periodic invoicing, deposit deadline reminders, final payment reminders and all-around personalization of your guests’ travel needs for this trip.
- I provide a mobile-friendly wedding website with all your travel details to share with your guests.
- I send lots of travel tips and printed travel documents to your guests.
If you’re considering a destination wedding in Mexico or the Caribbean, I’d love to chat! Schedule your one-hour complimentary consultation call today. Just find a time that works for you and complete a short questionnaire. I’ll call you at your selected time and we’ll spend an hour chatting about your dream destination wedding. If you’re feeling lost and overwhelmed then this call may be exactly what you need!
Learn more about destination weddings with KP Travel Group: https://www.kptravelgroup.com/destination-weddings