Already booked and need to make a payment? Please submit the form below.

If you need help locating your confirmation number or your balance due please email your travel advisor.

Submitting information via this reservation form does not automatically charge your credit card. Your Travel Advisor will process payment & email you a confirmation invoice within 24 business hrs.

IMPORTANT: Are you using a debit card? Most banks have a limit on the amount you can charge. Typically this is around $500. You will probably need to contact your bank and have them increase your daily spending limit before submitting payment. If you do not contact your bank then your payment will likely be declined when we process it with the supplier.

Make a Payment

before proceeding, do any of these scenarios apply to you?

Are you using a debit card?

Most debit cards have daily charge limits. Depending on your bank, this limit may be as low as $500.
Please confirm the daily charge limit with your bank prior to submitting a large debit card payment. If you attempt to charge over your daily limit, your card will be declined.

does your passport expire within six months of your travel date?

A passport is required for international travel, including for children & babies. Many countries require that passports be valid for six months AFTER RETURN DATE OF TRAVEL. If you have additional questions, please contact me.

are you pregnant or planning to become pregnant?

Pregnancy Restrictions: Some trips have restrictions for pregnant travelers. For example, cruise lines will not board a passenger after her 24th week of pregnancy. Ask me for more details

Travel Insurance and Pregnancy: Please read the coverage info carefully. In many policies, pregnancy is considered a pre-existing condition and is not a covered cancellation reason. In this case, you may want to consider "Cancel for Any Reason" coverage, an optional upgrade.

are you traveling with a child without both biological parents present?

Children under 18 years of age not traveling with both parents or legal guardian(s) may need to present a notarized letter from the absent parent/guardian granting permission to travel outside the United States. This letter should also authorize the adult to provide emergency medical care if necessary.

Please refer to this website for more information and sample letters:

have you ever been convicted of a felony?

You may not clear customs if you have been convicted of a felony. Please contact your attorney to review the specifics of your case.

have you ever been convicted of a dui/dwi?

If you are traveling to Canada and have been convicted of a DUI or DWI you will likely not be admitted to the country.

A DUI/DWI is a felony in Canada and entrance to non-residents is tightly controlled. Please contact your attorney to learn more.

do you owe back child support?

You may be detained at customs if you owe child support. Please contact your attorney to discuss prior to payment.

proceed with PAYMENT

Please complete the form below. You will receive an email confirmation if the form is successfully submitted.

Having issues with the form? Click here to open in a new window.